Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Keeping Up with Bama


Road Runner

I let Bama walk around the parking lot while my father was in the doctor's office today. I couldn't believe how energetic she was! It won't be long before it will be challenging to keep up with her. She's practically running on those bandaged legs!
You can see where they clipped her back leg. She had a wound there that is healed. The scar is already fading. She's beginning to look much more alert--truly bright-eyed and bushy tailed!

Bama's Pill Pusher--Literally!

I've bemoaned the challenge that giving Bama her pills has become. Yesterday, I bought a pill crusher and tried crushing the three pills she has to take at the same time and adding them to her yogurt. It works! She still swallowed the yogurt without hesitation. Whew!

No comments: